Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Glamglow Thirastymud treatment WOOOOOW


The word coming to my mind is just :

WOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW

what a amazing cool product....


To be honest with you i have been eyeing this product since it came out....but with most beauty products i dont like when i fall in looove with products that are very expensive especially when it comes to skin and hair things....

So i just never listen to any reviews, never looked more into these masks...

Which i now feel why not...


First of all who wouldnt want to be meet by this opening anyting...it instantly puts  smile on  my lips....

try it......:)

What a cool packaging....first of all....


Then opening it up it feel so so luxurys.....and look at this beautiful color....


And baaaaam in your face so beautiiful packagin on the inside....


Let me tell you....I after only trying it one single time feel that every person needs this mask in there life......

NEED....cause they have 4 more at least an they suite what ever skintype...and everyone needs this in there life...you dont have to use it everyday...maybe just weekly or so....it will still make a massive impact with your skin care routine....

So if u think of it that way u do get a LOT for your money....since it really does work wonders on your skin....

I need now to get my hands on every single one of the others as well...they are on my LIST...

But this was a very good first choise for me...and probably for most people....cause who doesnt need a little extra added moisture.....;)....

my skin was after having it on for 1-2 hours...soooso soft...felt amazing...like a babys butt to be honest...

Instant resultes.......

Will show you more in depth soon....but just wanted to share my newly found skincare looove...

Have you tried it ?

If you have what do you think, or of you´ve tried any of the other masks from them ??

Looove to hear what you think....for me this brand is from now on a no Brainer at all times....

Lots of Love

MizzMadeUp








No comments:

Post a Comment