Sunday, September 14, 2014

Brush gauards


I got my first set of brushguards.....seen them many years ago for the first time...but never got any until now...

I got the Vaerity...so got some duffernt ones...for big brushes and small in one set....

Like it says on the packaging if you didnt know...

Great for Travel, Storage, Cleaning and Protection........ads it up pretty good...

my main reason are for keeping the shape after wash.....easpecially for the more fluffier brushes...like bleningn brushes and so on...

alos when traveling to protect them......



Brush care is sooo important,,,,especially when u have bought pretty expensive brushes..and want them to last a long time.....

I had my brushes for years and years...and hope for many more by adding these to my brush care...



Have you tried them ?

Do you have any ?

Lots of Love

MizzMadeUp



No comments:

Post a Comment