Friday, September 12, 2014

My latest HAULS. Makeuplooks, reviews and swatches....


Here you have some of my latest videos.......

Hauls, makeuplooks, review swatches......
and have so much more of shopping to show u...so amny more videos coming up soon....

ab d looks ofcourse...using the new products....



This is my latest Mac haul......got some lovely things from the us webpage....really really looove them a lot...and have used most of them a  lot last weeks....

Here you have a look where i tried out my amazing new alltime favourite lipgloss in Atomic

Such an amazing color...woooow...looove it a typical Dare to wear kind of look......¨'

Do you Dare to wear ?




And from earlier my Brazil makeuplook....inspired by the football worldcup.....

In brazil colors.....looove this color combo....and these are some of my favourite shadows ever in these colors.....:)






A haul..shpwing some shopping I done.....

from YSL, Smashbox, Isadora, Ciate, Orly, Guerlain and Lancome...





And my lovely Melted Liquid lipsticks from Too FAced that i looooove...they are amazing....check the video out for swacthes and longwearing abillity....

I have since this video gotten 2 more........



Hope you enjoy the videos....

Hope you havea lovely weekend,.....

Keep it connected : 

Instagram : @mizzmadeup

FB : www.facebook.com/mizzmadeup.daretowear

Lots of Love

MizzMadeUp



No comments:

Post a Comment