Friday, November 28, 2014

My first Tom Ford eyeshadowlook Orchid Haze


This was my very first time ever trying Tom Ford eyeshadows....

First time ever since we just recently withing the last few weeks got our very first Tom Ford Counter here in Stockholm / Sweden.

We are sooo late as usuall...

I really enjoy these amazing eyeshadows. They are amazing...yet of course a litle pricy but well worth it....

So creamy and such a lovely amazing texture of each shadow...and the pigmentation is incredible.





They went on amazing....so easy to work with and so so easy to blend....

My very first palette was Orchid Haze (will have more details like swacthes and so up on the palette soon)

Just tried something very simple for my first go...

My thought at first was to get more brown colors...cause they all looked amazing...but decied on this at the end anyway...since these are really an dhave been all fall and summer and spring, truely go to colors for me....












Bruised Plum lipstick from Tom Ford on my lips here...sorry for the very bad picture and dry lips ;)...




Amazing sheen and lustre from these shadows....want more....

Have you tried any of there amazing eyeshadow palettes ?

Which would u recommend me getting next ?

Lots of love

MizzMadeUp




No comments:

Post a Comment