Saturday, November 29, 2014

My latest Mac shopping Lippencils, Pigment, Blushes, eyeshadows ....Mac Nightmoth....


Here are some of my latest Mac purches...

Some lovely lippencils..

Ive been wanting some more Mac creme lipliners in more neutrual tones for a while now

an of course one of Macs most well known lippencils Nightmoth has been on my list (a little now and then but always felt no I dont need that...but now once i got it i understand why its sooo raved about....),

Here you can see swatches of them all from the left :

Creamola
Cream O´Spice
Nightmoth


Creamola  is a perfect Nude liner for me....perfect for lining the lips regardless what lipcolor you have on your lips.

Cream O Spice is more Nude but with a  tint more color to really line and excent the lips...
Fits perfect with some of my favourites more colored nude lipsticks 

and Nightmoth a wonderful dark vampy lipliner for those gorgous sexy lips...
Perfect for sooo many looks...and can easaly be used to contour the lips for a more pouty liplook, of course also perfect for any darker color burgundy, purples, dark reds....

For me these three colors are some I use the Most....

And i see why Nightmoth is sooooo raved about....can be used for sooo soooo much....amazing..

Whata  great products..

Show you more details on the other products soon...

Lots of Love

MizzMadeUp



No comments:

Post a Comment