Sunday, December 7, 2014

Best Lipscrub from Moyana Corigan


My lips are sooo so dry right now....

I try to use this lipscrub at least once a week...this week ive usedit more....since my lips been sooo so dry...and in need of some loooove and care taking...

Also lately got a lot of lipproducts that has been extra drying on the lips....

And then it doenst just look good at all...

This is Bubblelishious (candy flavour) from Moyana Corigan an amazing brand...

I looove there scrubs for every part of my body...

And the color..and smell and scent and taste...yummie.....so fantastic product...

This is a sugarscrub small small pieces of sugar gently scrubs your lips...and lots of other smoothing ingridients...

My lip looove savier right now...

Lots of Love

MizzMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment