Tuesday, December 23, 2014

New Videos up Massive Makeup HAUL and New MakeupGeek Foiled eyeshadows

 Sorry overall for not posting so much lately...had a lot.....


But some videos that i have posted last weeks are these...

Among them a massive HAUL with lots of products i ve been shopping for last weeks....

And of course MakeupGeeks newly released Foiled eyeshadows


Lots of shopping from Mac, Laura Mercier, Bobbi Brown, Maybelline, Tom Ford.....and much more...
+



This is my first impression HAUL.....soon will have a 1st impression using them up on



If you do miss me ;)...and want a more quicker UPDATES and posts...check out my

 Instagram : @mizzmadeup

Facebook : www.facebook.com/mizzmadeup.daretowear

I post there much more regulary right now.....

Please tell me if YOU got any new items...and what u think of them....?

Happy Holidays

Lots of Love 

MizzMadeUp








No comments:

Post a Comment