Tuesday, December 16, 2014

HAUL video New MakeupGeek Foiled Eyeshadows UP NOW


They are finally here.....

Super affordble
Great quality
Highly Pigmented
Unique formula /finish
Gorgous color

Makeupgeeks Foiled Eyeshadows

They have just released 10 foiled eyeshadows...
and more are coming just not right now...

and the mix of colors are really great.
Half are more "neutrual" (if you can call a foiled shadow that at all;)

and the other half are these amazing bright fun colorful colors....so so intense




I m very picky with my eyeshadows and that they hold a top quality and are higly pigmented.
As Marlenas /MakeupGeeks other eyeshadows are (some of the most highly pigemented and sooo so amazing...so are these....

My "normal" Makeupgeek eyeshadows are some of my most used....and big statement but for me better than a lot of my Mac shadows and other big brands.....

So when they released this new excting kind of innovative formula I know I had to get my ahnds on them....

So I got the bundle deal they had with 10 for $89 . Normally they are $ 9,90  for each... a bit pricier then there other shadoww in pan form that are $5,99 if im not mistaking...

But what u get for your money is amazng...and no other brand can compare with that quality for that great price...

A lot of people has atually compared theses eyeshadows in quality and pigmentation with Makeup Forevers new release of there eyeshdows...especially there Metallic ones....

And they are $21 each (I think)

compared to $9,90 a pieace....

really great deal....so u can get 2 MUg shadows on one from MUFE...







They have also for this launch remade relaunched there packagin and changed there logo.
For these foiled shadows its a rose golden pattern.....

very pretty...and great packaing for pans....temporarely anyway....


Amazing shadows......

Check out my video to see the swatches and more of my thoughts and first impressions and look on the actual eyelid...

On my eyes in this HAUL video 7 of the eyeshadows : 

Magic Act
In the Spotlight
Showtime
Jester
Houdini
Center Stage

Will go in more in detail on each and every one of the colors in the video....and in upcoming video (First impressions video makeuplook) ...and upcoming Blogsposts....



Please Comment Rate and Subscribe

And Keep it connected 

Instagram : @mizzmadeup
Facebook : www.facebook.com/mizzmadeup.daretowear

Loooove to hear what u think.....

and if you´re getting some of them??

Lots of l0ve

MizzMadeUp



No comments:

Post a Comment