Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Brazilian inspired makeuplook


.

this was made as an inspiration to The world Cup in footbal in brazil....
looong time ago...while it was still going....but looove the combo so much that I thought I´d share it with you...





I have always loooved these kind of colorcombos.....

of course u can make it more "wearble" for you by simply just adding a more nude lip than a bright lip.....

and as usuall also use more pastell color if you´re feeling u cant pull these bright colors off...but i do think u should try.....u can get really supriced how many people that look great in more colorful looks...and Dare your self doesnt hurt.....like always my motto : Dare to Wear, Dare to be Different and Makeup your life....

wil make you happier.....a pop of color just does so much......





Please watch it and tell me your thoughts on it.....always fun to hear...

Do you Dare to Wear....?

Dare to be Different ?

I Dare YOU.....






Palettes used : 

Bennye Lumerie palette
Urban Decay naked palette
Inglot freedom system palette

On the lips : 

Too Faced Melted Fushia

Looove this super gorgous lipcolor....

Looove to hear if there are any special looks u want me to do tuturials on...
????'

let me know in any of my social medias...comments here...

or on Instagram : @mizzmadeup

or on FB : www.facebook.com/mizzmadeup.daretowear



Lots of love

MizzMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment