Thursday, August 21, 2014

Lipcombo of the day Nars and YSL



I have really this summer been enjoying my wonderful and lovely YSL nude lipstick...its sucha  perfect color for me......

A lot of my nudes that I normally can wear almost all year around...hasent really been working since I got so much color over the summer....

SO this has been so perfect to have in my lipbag...in my handbag...

ALso have been and as u are gonna see over the fall...benn starting to use glosses....which i havent done for years and years really....


So here a nuded lip with my lovely Nars lipgloss on top...perfect together....


Just couldnt take a good picture this day......horrible...but sharing it anyway ;)....
Hope u can stand it anyway...



What was your favourite lipcombo for the summer ? or maybe just a lipproduct...

Lots of Love

MizzMadeUp






No comments:

Post a Comment