Sunday, August 31, 2014

Jewlery holder for braclets - reorganizing


My new Braclet orghanizer...

I found these lovely braclet organizers....ealier had my braclets in drawers in small baskets....or on my jewlery tree......not the best place to display them as they deserve...

so i found this...and this was so perfect.....the only problem was that i probably need more....but have to do for now....



Its in black and has three levels....


I took out my latest and most used braclet...have so many more but they tucked away..for o´now...hve ot get them organized as well...but these will have to do for now....




I though I would have blingy braclets on one side and then more pearly braclets on the other side...and then more golden things on one side.....and so on....



Have a couple that was really big so they diod take up a lot of room but it lokos so neat and organized...


and most of them fit perfect,....



Then some more that didnt fit.....will have to stay in this  basket for now...of course you can display the ones i used the most for the moment and then change that up a little now and then for a better variation...

One more step in good jewlery organisation...have lots more to come......

stay tuned to see...

lots of Love

MizzmadeUp





No comments:

Post a Comment