Thursday, August 14, 2014

Makeupsetup over the vaccation


On my vaccation and small trips the makeupset will be what it will be.....

The best thing if you are going up early to try to set up everything in the same order as we I am gonna use it...

from left to right...

also trying to have the brushes easy accesebly....and layed out even step by step..... 

the worst I know when im stressed is when u are trying to find something and have to look throught the full makeupbag....

I had a lot of early mornings now beacause of football.....

How is your makeupsetup right now ?

and how has it been this summer if you´ve been going away...

If you dont have much room to lay out things which can be the case on the road...when traveling...
I can really recommend my Makeupplanner from Trish McEvoy have everything gathered nicely and neat there...and very easy accessably...

also looove and used to use all the time before my makeupset bag from TazMerah...

Show u them later more in detail...

also avilable on my Youtube Channel where i showed my Makeupsetbag anyway....



Lots of love

MizzMadeUp



No comments:

Post a Comment