Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Blue sea - make it up


Here you have a little inspriration tutorial..
Enjoy :)

 
After applying my eyecreme. I applied my Eyeprimer (Urban Decay Eyeeprimer potion).Little tip!  Also apply a little tape at the side of the eye to create a nice angle of your choise....


Next I used my Nyx jumbo eyepencil in Milk as a base for this look, spread it out with my finger all over my lid all the way up to the brow. and just under the eye.
Also applied a eyeshadow in the inner corner from the Ben Nye pallet color Turquoise


Next step I did was to apply another shadow from the same Ben Nye pallet Cosmic Blue all over the rest of the eye, only up to the crease. Make sure to blend the two colors together well. Using a Brush like Mac`s 217 to blend it out in the crease, to avoid any harsh lines......I do both sweeping and little circle motions.....



Here I have put on a purple color in the outer corner of the eye, try to shape a v in the outercorner and taking it in the crease. First I apply this with a Mac brush 219 pencil brush, then I smudge /blend it out with a 217 from Mac. Apply more pressure in the inner crease than outer when blending, cause I do want a little deeper color there......You can also go over the outer corner again with a little extra color, using a pencil brush......


 Apply color just under the eye, here I used in the inner corner same color as innercorner at the lid (Turqouise) and under the rest of the eye I used Flamepoint (orange color) from BurningHeart pallet from Sugar pill

 I here apply my eyeliner, in this case my favourite gelliner from Mac Blacktrack all the way out to the outercorner creating a wing...





Also apply your kajalpencil under the eye in the waterline.
On the pictures below I apllied false lashes no 7 from Mac and mascara bottom lashes, also fixed my brows and the rest of the face.....










Please try it out, a little a extra color brightens up your day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment