Thursday, December 22, 2011

Must Have Make Up

Here I will write and show you a little different makeup pallets that I love and use a lot...
My must Have Make Up 


Starting with a pallet I use in almost every colorful make up I make...right now...




The colors I use the most is the Turqouise and Blue and the Purple.
This is really higquality, ultra pigmented eyeshadows.


This is also a really vibrant, higly pigmented color palette from SugarPill pallets name Burning Heart. Consist of 4 colors.






And for a more neutrual look we have the Naked palled from Urban Decay
A lot of shimmery shadows all combined in one pallet......



Also a neutrual pallet but matt shadows. From Ben Nye Essenstial Eyeshadow and Rouge palette. This is actually a mix of shadows and rouge (the top row being eyeshadows, bottom Rouge). Love theese neutrual eyeshadows for a subtile look.


I will make a more detailed Review of this makeup pallets later on (with swatches etc). I´ll link it here later.....
I just want to show a little of what I use and Love.....

Enjoy :)



No comments:

Post a Comment