Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Welcome

This is Mizz Made Up......


Here to give you inspiration and ideas about make up and beauty.
Share my interest with all of you.....
This is one of the biggest passions in my life, except my family (of course).
I have for years read and watched others makeup blogs and tutorials on example youtube.
And I am so happy that other people are sharing there knowledge and ideas like this, so this is a way for me to give something back........

My idea for this blog is to post pictures for inspiration, picture tutorials and now and then make reviews about makeup and other styling products.

This is also gonna be an extension of my youtube channel : 


 where I´m gonna be posting makeup tutorials and other things.

I also have a big interest in nails/nailart and hair /hair updo´s and fashion.......


So Enjoy People......:)

No comments:

Post a Comment