Friday, December 16, 2011

My Base product


 
Here you have a sample of my day to day base product that I use (almost everyday)
It is a big mix of different brands all different priceclasses....



                               (descriptions and closeups down below)




My Urban Decay Complexion Primer Potion (Pore Perfecting)
I use this as a base/primer before I put on my foundation, but after my moisturizer. The perpose for me is to achieve formost a longlasting result for my base.
And this is a really goooood product, love it. It`s very priceworth cause you only have to use  a small amount. I use my hands to gently press it in to my skin, the heat of your hands blends it well with your skin.


This is my foundation Mac Studio Fix Fluid spf15 I use the shade of NC45 mixed with NC44.
 I also love this foundation it´s slides on smoothly and makes your face look perfect. What I aslo love about Mac´s foundation and other mac products is that they have such a very big range of different colors and textures, for differrent skintypes and depending on what results your looking for. There is something for everyone there.
The reason I mix two foundations is so that it matches my skintone over the full year. I use a Mac 187 Duo fibre Stimpling brush to put it on.



This is my beloved moisturizer (for my face) from Loreal Hydrafresh Triple active fresh (dermo expertise). I put it on with my fingers. It really gives you a fresh feeling.

 

This is my eyecreme from Nivea Aqua Sensation



This is my powder from Mac,  Select sheer loose NW45.
I put it on with my Mac 134 brush, also have a tapered mac brush that I use for the powder under the eyes to set the consealer.




This is my eyebrow pencil also from Mac in the color of Stud (dark brown)
What I really love about this pencil is that you twist it up, and dont have to sharpen it yourself. I might ad I´m crap at sharpening pencils.




This is my black eye pencil from Mac kohl eye pencil name Feline
It`s a very black and "smudgee" color. I mostly use it for my waterline.



And here we have one of my absolute favourites .......drumroll.......
My gelliner from Mac Fluidline Blacktrack.
I use this absolut every day, and since the first day I found it I LOVE IT...
Stays on allday long. Must admit one thing I really enjoy is when I just buy a new Blacktrack,its brand new and you dip the brush in it and it glides so good and feels perfect....What a feeling....
I put it on with a small thin eyeliner brush, from Mac 210 (right now)




Here is the second part of base products...




Starting of with one of my All time favourites......
........Urban Decays Eyeshadow primer Potion
This is really the Best of the Best when it comes to prime your eyes. I use this everyday, and everyday my makeup stays soooo good and colorful and vibrant all day long. Not much more I can say except over and over again how much I love this eyeprimer. It doesnt matter what shadow you wear on top of this it will stay put, and intensefy the color and help it not to crease.....
These above are in the "colors" Clear (small purple), Sin or Eden I think it´s called (the name is rubbed off) and these are the old bottles, now it comes in a squeesie tube.




 Here we have 2 of my many concealers. I cant say I have a favourite, I use what I feel like for the day, these are just 2 examples.
Mac Pro longwear concealer and Mac Studio Finish concealer NW 35.



My Mac Fix+ Fluid. A face mist, to set your make up and refresh your face.


Here you have my Contouring Kit from Sleek makeup Face Contour Kit in the color Dark. I love this product and use it everyday, love the result of it. Apply and blend this out with my 109 Mac brush (perfect for this for me)

Up on the picture with all the products you can also see my creme base for contouring (lefthandside to my lashes). I`ve actually been using a Consealer  studio stick from Mac in a darker color (got this as a gift one time from Mac)
this one really does the trick for me........
I use my Mac 130 brush to blend it out
I will show you how I contour my face later both as a post here and as a youtube clip on my channel


This is my see through mascara from Isadora (Clear conditioning mascara) I use this sometime before I put on my lashes, or just to treat my lashes now and then...
On the big picture of all products you can also see my other mascara, that I use right now (I actually use two different right now)
 This one is from Loreal Lash Architect 4D in black.
 The other one is L'Oréal Paris Mascara x5 Carbon black


These are two cremepencil from Nyx, white (milk) and black (black bean).
I use these as a base for eyeshadows, to enhance the color and make it more vibrant.

I dont have a picture of my lashes (but you can see it above on the big product picture) They are from Mac no.7. I love them and use them for daytime and nighttime looks.....

This was all for these products I will soon post information about my favourite brushes........

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment