Thursday, December 22, 2011

Make it Happen

Here you have another makeup tutorial..
Enjoy....:)



Here I have already prepared one eye, at least the eyeshadows.
Moisturize your area around the eye, using your eyecreme.
Prime your eye with an eyeprimer
(I`m using Urban Decay Primer potion)
I`ve taped the outside of my eye for a sharp edge....
As a base on the lid I´m using Nyx Jumbo Eyepencil in Milk


In the inner corner, I´ve used a yellow eyeshadow, on the rest of the lid I´ve packed on a green eyeshadow (both from my Ben nye pallet, also the yellow from Burning Heart from SugarPill, to intensify the yellow)
Blend them well....


Here I have from the middle half of the eye gently padded on a turqouise color, and at the outer corner I´ve created a v shape with a blue shadow.
Of course blending proper in between the colors....




Here I`m using a purple eyeshadow to intensefy the crease and the outer v (building it outwords)



It`s time for some more blending....and if needed add some more color in the outer v.......




The tape is gone......remove it carefully...



Here I have added a higlight color up to the brow bone....
Also added color under the eyes, same colors thats on the lid.....yellow, turqouise and connecting the purple with outer v....






Eyes - lined    check.....
Using Mac`s Fluidline Blacktrack and Feline eye kohl pencil in the waterline


 Eyelashes applied......check...
These are my lovely No 7`s from Mac


                     Eyebrow fixed....checked...



The finshed look.............tadaaa....

Hope you will try it out.....dont be afraid.....

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment