Sunday, July 1, 2012

Clothes shopping.......

This where the tops I got from My last shopping trip...little more in details...


There all very sheer and pretty loose..........like this model wright now........


They are very cute this one...I didnt even see it was slightly turqouise until I was gonna pay at the register...but that just maid it more exciting.........cause I alredy got something very simular......


But you can see how sheer it is.......


This peachy coral colored blous has a part of lace t the top allaround (so even in the back,....really liked that detaile...and the super cute, infashion color.....


And this is one of my softspots.....always liked this kind of material in black,,...just looks soooo sexy......cute little top.....could have a tangtop och  asexy bra under.......



I found these adorable skirtsd...at first I only seen it in the beige/off white color..but I asked and they also had it in black......its like  aribbon fabric pattern  (I dont know how to explain it but you can see the picture) the only bad thing was that this pattern is only on the front and not on the back....but well well...) overall a nice skirt.....very cheap as well....




This is also one of those tops.....that I cant resist...I just love the sheer and light fabric....and some silk ribbons on it as well.......



All of the aboving topås where on sale...half price off........

All of them was aeound 500 sek (about $66, £50, Euro 55)

That was a really good deal wasnt it.......


All of the staff in that shop are just so cute and always so service minded.......

She called me one of their regulars.......always fun to hear......

Happy with my shopping spree got so many nice things......

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment