Monday, July 2, 2012

Mac lashes....



This was all I got the last time at Mac.......I was chocked my self.......Never left Mac with so few things.........But very good, cause I am trying to save so I can buy lots and lots and lots of makeup in England.......




These are one of my all time favourite lash...Mac`s no 7...always a safe way to go...goes so well with sooo many makeuplooks.............love them........



And I wasnt sure about these ones......I know I loved one pair...but i just cant remember the number....my lashes are all laying in eachothers boxes so I can work out wchich is which...except the ones I know........I think it was these ones...time will tell...when I use them in a look.....


Saving them for my england trip....along with some Urban Decay ones as well.....maybe also my Illamasquas ones with rhinestones all over the lashes.......we will see......

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment