Saturday, July 14, 2012

Verga Huevos Grande Tower set......part 2






This was a very nice cherry red/pink....very bright and colorful.......deep pink....


This is a very nice forest green...I love their color selection......such a uniqe colors....most brands all have the sam colors.......but for me I found these pretty unique.....


This is really a bright bright orange..on the picture it does look more.....red and boring..but it is really vibrant hot orange.....


And to the favourite part of this tower set...my blues......

This is a very nice towned down blue....this one do remind me a lot of one shadow from Mac...cause it has that bit of luster in it.......really like it.....




And here you have  abright bright yellow........I am really looking forward to trying this one out in different looks......like I mentioned before I have for years been looking for a yellow that can meet my standars....(its very hard to find a Good not streaky, but rich and full coverage yellow)we will see...if this can live up to some of them anyway.....


And here another babyblue with reflects of silver...really like this...always tend to be drawn to these kind of colors.....love it.....


And this one..I must say is my so far....my favourite from this stack.....look how gorgeous bright it is......just so incredible......LOVE it..........it sooo blue............this will be involved in many looks ahead......




And to end with a nice more mellow, but still pretty bright, blue........

It is a bit lighter in real life.......but really like it....like all my blues....

I am really excited about this tower set...looking forward of getting so much use out of it.........so many different colors.......I see so many different makeup looks in front of me..........

Hope you will join me on this great travel to exploare lots of different combinations of makeuplooks.........

enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment