Thursday, July 5, 2012

My soon DYI........blinged up specs.....

Here you have some other stuff that I found......


I actually found these at a Jewelry store......next to the till........weird store for that...but anyway....


I have had these before...when I pimped up my phone in small pink stones.......thought I get some use of them....And then small bit after I got these...I found one of the only pair of glasses that actually suited me....very rear for me........the only boring thing was that they where so doll....only black....so......




So I thought that I would pimp them up a little bit...by adding these glittery stones.......






I did do a picture tutorial on this...that I will post later......

They turned out really nice.....really love them....not so doll´......

I have looked for sunglasses for so long and never found anything sparkly and glam enough.....do I made it my self......

I might even make a videotutorial on it......,

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment