Sunday, July 1, 2012

Corrector pen - from Depend

This is a very good.....maybe not so much fun...but a very handy thing to have....




As the name tells this pen is used to make corrections when you paint your nails....

If you would get anything outsie the nail......very good to have...

I actually just recently seen one of my favourite Makeupgurus use this in a video....and here nails always looks flawless......

..and I have my self been using cuetips with nailpolish remover on...but the problem is that you can risk destroying other parts of your nails.....so this is a very good thing to have...in your nailcollection....



What do u use?

Anything like this? or just really good at painting.......

I am pretty good at doing this.....nice I always had pretty long nails...but this comes handy....I also often fix my nails late at night...and there is  a big chance something could come outside of the surface u supposto paint.....

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment