Saturday, June 30, 2012

More shopping details.....Maybelline



I got some budget makeup...
I think this series of Maybelline is called Maybelline New York........MNY

...I dont really get any brands like this otherwise...but they where having a big sale on all the makeup from this line........so I thought what the heck...a lipgloss was like 15 kr (£1,20 , $2, 1,50 Euro) thats really nothing is it........


So these where the colors I got......they do look very colorful and thick...but are not.......a bit disapointed in the colorpayoff...but I knew that because I did swatch them in the store......and there is only a small tint of color in them......hardly notisable,.......


What I dont understand is why do they make them so colorful...if you cant see the color at all anyway.......and its not at all sticky as most glosses are....more loose consistence...its almost like u have to shake them before use (maybe they are just old....


Also got an black liquid eyeliner just for fun....cause before I just to use this all the time.......not this brand..........and it was soooooo cheap like 10 kr....thats bearly nothing...($1,5, £1 or Euro 1)



Also got an brown pencil...I think it was for eyes.....by my purpose wazs to use it as a lipliner.......thats also something used to do all the time before......cause I could only fnd lippencil in a color that suited me...i thought...........


I will post  about the swatches of them later so you can see......

Overall I must say I didnt really expect much of these products.....but it was just a fun thing......maybe I will give them away to some of my little cute small girls....


Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment