Saturday, June 9, 2012

Wedding eye makeup



This was my eyemakeup for the wedding...wsa gonna make a makeup video tutorial on this look...but felt to stressed.......will do a rerun on it soon.....in front of the camera....



A lot of prepping and priming..........I was gonna ad glitter and maybe some rhinestones...but since the eyes where really deep anyway...I skiped it it would of been to much at this kind of occation......a classy wedding.......





This is definitly one of my all time favourite eyecombos........silver and blues......



I did later put on a nice lipstick......dark, burgundy red color........used my Burgundy pen from Mac (on top of lipbalm and lipprimer from Urban decay) and then after lining my full lip with the pencil I topped it of with Diva from Mac.....




a really intenced eye...topped of with some fab lashes......have to happend......




I didnt really take any full size pictures of the dress and everything.....to bad........tiome just flew......only the dinner lasted for 6 hours at least......

Hair pictures coming up very soon........

Stay tuned........

Since I didnt record this makeup...I thought I can show you in the meantime simular....

Check it out...


Its not as intence..but you will see.........

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment