Wednesday, June 20, 2012

BitchSlap Cosmetics......My new products....




Here I got the Concealer/Correctore/base in Lite.........My thought was to use it as a eyeshadow base........

Also got their setting spray......firmost gonna use this to damp my brushes before I use the pigments.......... and probably to set my makeup...even though I usually use Ma`s fix + for that.......

I thought that Bitchslaps setting spray might be a bit better with this since their makeupline contains of more pigments to most part........But I dont know...we will see.......



With one of the pigmentstacks you got a lipstick............in a very bold pink color..........



And here I got the glitter stack.......love glitter can never get enough.......

Will review and swatch everything later............go in more in detail after I actually used the products...cant really say anything until then......

But I can say that I love what I have seen so far........

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment