Tuesday, June 19, 2012

My Bitchslap parcel...finally here.....

I finally got my order from Bitchslap cosmetics......and I am soooo happy and excited.......sooo looking forward of making these gorgeous looks with all the products......To my surprice I got 2 parcels...on the same day......



But only one was from bitchslap....... the other one was photos of my sons football team...Totally wasnt excpecting 2 at the sam day......


This is what I first saw peeking in to the bag.........


This is the cute packaging they where in....well wrapped in bubbleplastic.......they travelled a long way...so thats goooddd.........imagine how sad u would be waiting this long for something and then it came broken....would be crying.........I think.......But not this parcel it was no broken things there...

Thank u Bitchslap......


Its like christmas all over.......feel like a little child opening all the gifts.....





Are`nt they soooo adorable cute........love this..........



See my next post to see what was in all the parcels......hihihihiih..............coming up soon......

This was just a sneak peak........

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment