Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Bitchslap comsmetics....love it......


Here you have my products that was in these cute parcels........






Some pigment stacks, smoe lipsticks, some jewelry, some lipstacks and a base (concealer), a glitterstack and  a face mist spray........


I was thinking that these stacks might be smaller then they look on pictures.......but there not......its standard size in my world anyway....

...Love all the products...tried a little of  a pigment stack....such a dence pigments and such a good color payoff....but I will wait and give you a full review of it a little later...

I am so happy.....its amazing what a little makeup can do......:)

Have you got any Bitchslap producst?
What do you think of them?

Love to hear what YOU think...!

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment