Friday, June 1, 2012

My Wedding nails.....almost.....

These are my "wedding-nails" for my cousins wedding........


For me a very simple, bit boring, classic......since Im wearing lots of glittery jewelry and a lot of makeup...........but iI guess it is a classic...I have blinged it up...my way.....very subtile.....














This is the products I used to acchieve this ´nail look...

OPI Basecoat
China glaze "023White on White"
Depend "no 29"
Lumene "16 go glittery"
SecheVite Topcoat Fast dry
Naildecorations from Cina (different sheets)



I do like this look its very wedding appropriate..........

I wasnt gonna have the glitter polish first...but it just loked to naked..not me....and it just looks fab with it....


Do you like french manicure??

I like a little bit more edgy french manicure.......

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment