Sunday, June 10, 2012

Wedding reception-the day after....




This was the eye makeup I was wearing the day after the wedding on there reception..where they opened the presents and more...........was in a big hurry to get ready...came 15 minutes late.....not good........I was gonna tape this but...ohoh no time.....


Here have on my new fab, 2/3 rds lashes from Urban Decay....




Really happy with the brows...........ohhh happy brows.....



I used my Burjouis foundation for a light and more natural looking finish.......to these quite colorful eyes...I went with a nude lip............



Didnt really get any good pictures of this look......wanted to show you my strzz tie..........you can see a glimse of it here......like??



After 2 different events.....finally home...tired...........makeup still looked good......




For something simular.....


Just had a little more bright higlighter in the inner corner on the pictures.....

enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment