Thursday, June 7, 2012

Vanilla pen.....Makeupstore



This was actually my second pencil i bought for brighten up my eyes...applying it in waterline......
I had heard so much about it.......but I did have a long period of time when I just felt it was to bright for me...could sometimes be  aproblem when you have darker complexion than some people......

But now when I rediscovered it....I think this could come to become one og my new favourites for the waterline...........but time will tell.......



Here you have it swatched......its really Vanilla colored.....good name....

Cause the name is Vanilla from makeupStore...... 

A clear white feels to bright for me so this is the perfect middle thing.....I also knows that this suites  a lot of people..........whatever skincolor you are.........

I hve for a long time been wanting to get Macs chromgraphic pencils in like Nc and Nw shades...but unfortunaltly they only sell them at Mac Pro stores...and we dont have them here...what I know.....

But I guess until then I will hae to do with this one and my creamier version from Urban Decay...

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment