Monday, June 11, 2012

Picture makeuptutorial..wedding makeup

Just took some pictures od the makeup I wore for my cousins wedding...step by step.....

Started by priming the eyelid......all the way up to the brow....also applied a piece of tape for sharp edge effect......

Then after letting it dry good....applied a black base......in form of BlackBean Jumbo eyepencil from NYX....very important that you build up the makeup in layers for really long lasting makeup......and let them set or dry in between.....if you can....


Also applied it under the eye..blenden it out with a synthetic brush and my finger....The reason I am using a black base even though its a light product is that I have noticed that colors like silver...show up so much better on this background.....brighter, better pigmentation payoff.......



Also applied this blueish/purple eyeshadow base (a paintpot from Mac)just for that extra pop and longlasting result...I do love the paintpots.......really good as bases.....



Here after belndng out the painpot......I`m applying the silver eyeshadow...on a littlt bit more than half of the eyelid......and under the eye....





Here I added one shade of blue, lighter blue for a nice blend in to the deeper blue in the crease......




Then I blended this out.....


Then ad the deeper blue colors......I used more than one in the outer corner, v.......and up a little bit in the crease......


At this stage in the makeup, it just a lot of blending and reapplying..and blending and adding......I usually always right at the end...when I am feelin pretty happy with the look...ad a deep dark color right in the outer v......for more dimension and depth.....and only blend a small bit on top of it..to belnd it in with everything else.....


This is the finished eyemakeup......eyeshadow use anyway....didnt do this in front of he camera...but of course I also added eyeliner, mascara, eyeliner in the waterline...and to top the eyelook of .....lashes ......of course....


At first I was planning to and glitter and or maybe some rhinestones...but the eye was dramatic enough in it self........



This is the finishes resulte........loved it.........looked ´good......felt pretty anyway.....

I will defintly post a video on this look soon.......I really loved the look.....love to share it with you.....

What do you think of it?

I know it s a very dramatic look...but thats sooo me...and for me It is actually pretty toned down and simple.......

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment