Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Bitchslap Cosmetics...products...



Here you have som more of my Bitchslap cosmetics products...I will swatch them for you in upcoming posts.......



Here you have the Rainbow Pride lipstack (to the left)..lovely lipcolors in rainbow colors.......

And of course I had to get the matching pigments to go with that........the same colors but as  a pigment.............just can wait until I can start making sifferent makeuploks with these......




And here to the far left you see my Barbie pink stack...filled with different things in forms of pigments, glitter and lipstack/lipgloss......Just had to have it..it was pink.........


And here you have some of the lipsticks I got......think I got 6 or 7 in total......really nice colors.......and when I say colors I mean COLORS.......like green, lightblue, dark blue, purple, gold and more..........really love the packaging of these lipsticks..diamonds all around......

especially love the pink packaging..hard to guess..ha......hihi......

I was gonna make lots of makeuplooks when I got the products from bitchslap but I just never had any timefor it.........Will try...soon my vaccation starts..........

I will show you some fierce makeup looks...I promise.....

Enjoy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment