Monday, June 4, 2012

Nars....Promiscuous...Lipstick.....




This is as well one of these products that I have rediscovered...looked in my drauer for lipsticks and found this one........I have only used it one or two times..what I can remember....

...so guess how happy I am that I found it....
...


It s a really nice color.........nude, brown, warmed toned....little gold in it.....somehow....



Here on the side of the hand you have it swatched......hard to see iot correct in this light......



And here you have it on the lips........really felt when I swatched that I just have to get it on the lips....looks sooo pretty......just couldnt resist it.....



The name of it is Promiscouious...what a name...... love some brands names on things...

As all of Nars products this come in a very sleek container.......love there packaging......black and with the brand name written big all over.....in white thin letters......

Will definitly use this more now.......

Unfortunanlty I do this ciute often, taht i when I want something go and get it and then i out it in one of my makeup dressers...and forget about it.......I have like three places close to my makeuptable where I have the things I use more often......ut i will have to get better at circeling these different things...so this doesnt happend...cause I have so many nice products...never or hardly used.....feel likle a waste........

oki.....will definitly show you this lipstick in a loook....sooonnnnn i hope....


Whats your all time favourite lipstick?
Do you have a favourite from Nars?

Enjoy :)




No comments:

Post a Comment