Friday, June 22, 2012

Sun and rainy makeup.........

This is my nextcoming makeuptutorial...soon coming up on My Channel.....

Also a guess you can say a little inspired by the weather......little sunny, cloudy and rain........ (I think this can be my next inspiration series for different looks.....the weather.......)

People are wherever you go always interested or talking about the weather.......










So here you have it............also goes so good with the surroundings..........if yiu see the background....hihi.........matchy matchy......

Most of the colors used for this makeuplook was from my Ben Nye palette....love that palete so much......will post about it soon even though I have done that before...but its just sooooo incredible good.......and sooo longlasting......both in terms of product wise and the makeup resulte.......

Enough speaking............

Lots of Love

Enjoy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment