Friday, June 1, 2012

My wedding plans......clothes, hair, accesories......

....at My couisins wedding.........These are my plans of what to wear........and hair....



This long dress....in a bright blue chiffong fabric with a silk fabric under........It also have these gorgeous big stones in deifferent shapes and angles...around and under the breast and up in a halterneck shape......



This is the little cute silver colored bag, with a "diamond" as a clutch......and a row of strazz stones at the top....very chic and elegant..I think.......I was thinking of having a blue clutch but then I saw that that would be to much...so this bag was perfect.....also cathing the small amount of silver in the dress......in the stones and more......

These are the shoes....felt very good on the foot..........very nice with strazz........and enough hight in the heels......I think 9 cm...........12 cm could of been to high for a long night.......


You do feel like cinderella when youre putting on these shoes..........

The heel is covered in silver.........and the strap is sooo smart.........showed you earlier.....




These are the two scarfs I choose to match the dress.......two different fabrics........silk and chiffong......maybe you can wear them both together but the thought was to wear one maybe earlier in the day and the other later on at night.........we will see.....




These are some different suggestions on strazz juwelery for the hair........
These are little crown that I might attach in front of the hairdo......but I dont want to compete in anyway with the bride so we will see.............

Have lots of different tiaras but that would be to much.....



This hairbuckles is another suggestion to have one each on the side or something........up on the head......



All of my visible and nonvisble piercings are gonna be in blue colors....got this one for the tounge and got small blue ones for the nose......and the one in my navel is alreaduy..blue...light blue......


This is the kind of hair I am imaginaing of doing........More of a mix of them all.....

I am gonna have the my hair back and start with a ponytail at the middle of myhad...slighlty angeled back.........Straight in the fron...maybe some hair hanging there...curled.......no puff in the front.....and my fringe welly polished and straight.......

This is about how I usually do it.......but we will see......have to match with everything........this is why I will need several hours before the wedding...........




About the makeup........I was thinking something in silver and blues........... to match up the dress.....and everything all jewlery and more....

im not sure at all....and maybe some glitter but not to much....

Lashes is a must.........maybe my no.3 or 2 `s from Mac..........But I will have to clean them perfect first.....e will see.......I probably want a small diamond somewhere.......we will see.............

I am so excited..........this week has just flew pass.........so much to fix.......

Are you going to any fance partys?? Wedding, graduation, Prom and more???



Enjoy :)




No comments:

Post a Comment