Monday, June 4, 2012

Jane Iredale Highlighter eyepencil




This is a eyepencils from a makeupbrand called Jane Iredale....a brand that mostly make mineralizing makeup........my friend used to sell this at her salon.....


I has as you can see two ends with different colors..........can be used as a highlighter in innercorner, under brow, on the waterline..........Its kind of more on the expensive sid... at least when I bought it......



 

This is a product i had for sometime but never really used a lot...so I will try to remeber to use it from now.....really smart to have dualended pen.........

A couple of years ago I used Jane Iredales mineralize skin products...like foundation and powder.....

....doesnt cover that much.......

Have you tried this brand?

What do you think of it?

Enjoy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment