Saturday, June 2, 2012

My daycreme Loreal





I just have to share this with you....Its my lovely wonderful daycreme...moisturizer.......love it.....


From there line/series Triple Active Fresh and its a active moisturising Gel cream.......the gel consistence relly makes the creme so good that it is..........It refresh your face and cools it down...it feels so good when you apply it.........this is for normal to combinated skin type...but they also have it for Sensitive.......


I think it looks good as well...look at that cream.......some of you might feel like it sounds a bit weird that its gel consictensy.....I can sometimes feel that other daycremes leaves you with a feeling of greasyness ....hate that.......this is the absolut opposite leaves you feeling clean and fresh.....


Love it...also really cool color...hate just white colored products.......maybe not hate.....but prefer other colors.......if I can choose.....

What do you use as a moisturizer?
Whats your alltime favourite?

This is my ALL time favourite as ou can probably guess......

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment