Monday, June 4, 2012

My wonderful mascara...new one...Loreal

This is a tribute to New mascaras........and with that I mean just bought never before used.........or júst the last....



This is really a tribute to all the "new" mascaras.......there is not many thing within makeup thats better than to open a new tube/package of mascara and use it..............I love that feeling...and after having the same mascara a while.......you see such a big difference with the new one...doesnt really matter what brand or whatever....for me its the change........

Maybe this is just in my head....but realistic if you look at it.....your old one...could be dried out and this is moizt and creamy.........ohhh what a feeling...

You probably think I am crazy.....



This  is before mascara was applied........so you can see the difference......




This is after.........I have had a mascara now for sometime that is more of a kind that makes your lashes appear thicker and fuller........and tighter.......

But this new (oldie) makes the lashes long, I didnt even dip the brush more than one time both for the over and underlashes....normally I would dip a couple of times....but there was enough product on the brush................







This is one eye with and one without........










I always forget how good it feels with a new mascara.........love that feeling...just like when you first dip your brush in that untouched eyeliner (Blacktrack from Mac)........love that feeling....


Really happy with this mascara.....my oldie.......newly discovered.....again....

Have you tried it ?

Loreal is about the only budget brand I use...but I am very happy with it...and totally love all those products......

Enjoy :)




No comments:

Post a Comment