Monday, June 11, 2012

Bobbi brown Shimmer brick......Rose....





This is a product from Bobbi Browns series....of Shimmerbricks....in Rose.......



Cant really give you a review of it yet..since I havent used it enough to say anything...but my first impression is that it has a lovley sheen.......very nice.....

This is a sample when I have moved the brush all over the colors.......I think this gives you the best resulte...the different colors complement eachother.........and gives you a nice sheen like this.....

A very sleek and gorgeous packaging.......good size of it as well......also has a little mirror..always good if you bring it in the makeupbag..........

But I guess a lot of the products now usually has both mirror and applicator.....to this compact I actually got a makeupbrush to...not one of those small ones...but one in normal size...........

I like this product..hopa I can use it more.....

Have you tried any of Bobbi Browns Shimmerbricks?

Which is your favourite?

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment