Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Bitchslap cosmetics.....jewelry.......



When I saw these the first time I was like...I just have to have them all.......they are so incredible cute and sparkley....totally in love........


One reason for getting these bowl was that I was supposto maybe (havent decided yet) make another piercing at the top of the ear....

...One of my favourite Makeupgurus (Lauren - Queen of Blendng) had that and had just a bow in it...it was so adorable cute.......I never really felt I needed more than 1 piercing in each ear...but this was so cute...........my only concern is what if I drop it..
...I have looked everywhere for simular earings and never found it...which is a bit weird since it has been in style lie the last year........(with bow ornaments...) but well well.......we will see, havent decided yet.....



Also got this Bow ring..It was only like 3 $ or something....very cheap..... nót the cutes style...I would of wanted something more like the earnings style but you can get everything can you.....



I originally ordered the same model as the pin ones in silver as well but they sold out.......so they sent me the other silver pair ones.....really cute as well......so I am happy......




These where from a Hello Kitty collection........

Almost looks more like an butterfly than a bow...they had this one in other metal colors as well.....

I am so happy about all my new cute jewelry.....

More makeup details.....about BitchSlap..coming up soon......

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment