Monday, June 18, 2012

Nars products.....old new ones....


These are my newly discovered ol Nars products...if that makes any sence for you.........

I have over the last weeks shared most of them with you........I really have to start using them much more..-..........have to clean and fix my makeupstorage.....got so much stuff that have to fit.......think I have to rearrange it.....


Like I mentioned many times before I really love the luxurys packaging and the products of course...Nars is hnio the higher end of the pricerange...but the payoff yui get from each product is amazinggggggg.....all the products are soooo higly pigmented and longlasting.....




I would love to fill up my collection with many more Nars products......love all their stuff........but as all good brands...most anyway we dnt have a counter or anything like that with Nars....would really love to try their famous Foundation glow smething...(just cant remeber the name now) but it supposto give yiu this really nice finish.......

By the way just booked some new tickets for a new trip.........to england........see what makeup products I can find this time...last time in Scotland I was in such a hurry...was really only one day...for  a few hours we had for shopping..............but this time we are gonna stay for longer......relly looking forward to it.....

Maybe they have Nars there.....hmmm.....we`ll see.........

Do you ahve any Nars products.....??

Enjoy :)

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment