Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Icecreme.....MakeupStore



I just wanted to share these adorable cute packaging for some skinproducts I got sometime ago.......

This packaging is used as  acooler (coolingbag) for the creme.....and I got this as a gift smoetime ago......and it was still cool when I took it out of the packaging.....amazing..it really works....

This creme from MakeUpstore was called Ice cream time...suitible name..for these cooling products.....



And of course I love the packaging, if not for anything else, just because its pink........love it..This one above was for the face.....

This one was to cool down the eyecreme......


The cutes eye/face creme packaging I ever seen.........This is also one of the makeupbrands that I love the packaging on.......so nice........nit.....

This was a gift..and what I know like limited edition......but the product was really good...I especially like theese cooling products for my eyes........Makeupstore has other ones as well....that gives u that cool sensation and actually reduces dark circles and are just good for the skin......

Love cute oackaging on makeup.......

Enjoy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment