Thursday, June 28, 2012

Shopping details......bling bling...

Here you have one of the things I got from my shopping spree......,


I just thought it deserves a blogpost all by it self..........



It`s just sooo glittery and sparkly and sooooo meeee.....as  soon as I saw it I had to get it.........totally in love.......If you cant see, ots a braclet.....



Sorry for the pictures on my dried out arm........but just concentrate on the braclet.....blinged up....



It was only like 99 kr (£8, $12, Euro 10)  or it it was even 59 kr I dont remeber.....but it was cheap...

I would really call this a Statement piece..........Bling everywhere....

Love it...

What do u think?
Would you dare to wear?


Show you lots more soon.......also hopefully going to Mac tonight.....and fix makeup on my friend.......fun......she is so cute that lets me do it in front of camera......thanx girl....

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment