Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Bobbi Brown lipstick.....Bare Pink



This is my BobbiBrown lipstick.......I think this is the only one I have.......

We dont really have this brand avalible at all here in Sweden so I orded it online.......just hought I would try there lipstick......Choosing a lipcolor is not always the same thing as in real life...but this choise turned out good.....




I really love this shade of a pink/nude/beige.........it looks very nice on my lips I think.......
this i was very happy that I rediscovered........fun....



Here you have it swatched.....very much cover..and a matt finish.......



From there Rich Lipcolor SpF 12 (always good)
called Bare Pink 9.... a very suitible name I think............

I would definitly try more of there colors...since this was a relly nice color......I can really say that much about the quality yet since I havent used it enough.....but will update you later.......

Also with this product like the pacgaing......very simple in black......and with small white letters sayin the name..........

Have you tried any lipsticks from this brand?
Any colors to recommend?

enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment