Friday, June 1, 2012

Some makeuptutorials......

Was just sitting going through the tutorials I have posted.......Thought I share with you...




This was a really funny, dary look.....I loved it and got so many comments about it...so fun.....

Would you dare to wear....??

Also this one is alittle bit more layback..but still colorfull...





This colorscombination is really good.......goes so good together...blends so well......



And my...one of my alltime favourites...I just cant get tired of this lok...but in deifferent colors and so on........

Just a couple of videos for you to look at......

Please go to My channel to see more of my videos........will be posting something new there soon... promise.....

Enjoy :)

Please Comment Rate and Subscribe.....

No comments:

Post a Comment