Friday, June 1, 2012

My new shopping details part 2



Here you have part 2 of my latest shopping details...I did get some more things for my hair.....will show you later because I forgot about them when I took the pictures.....


These are a classic pair of earrings........would go very good with my full outfit.......I thiong they look really nice..havent decided yet...I got a lot of pairs at home as well...so we sill see.......


And this gorgeous beautiful braclet i just couldnt resist......so cute and pretty...also looks really classical......Since the wedding is in the Novality hall here in Sweden its a very Classy party......so everything has to be perfect according to all the dresscodes and other codes.....for wedding of this sort.......


will show you everything after I decide...........


These earings are very nice too...not only for this occation.....I`m not hundred that they are enough for the wedding...but we will see........I have to try them with the dress and everything.......


This is not for the wedding but just fun hair accesorie.............glits and glam......in one of my favourite colors......


You put it around your ponytail.....I sometimes wear a ponytail...not in the back but more higher up on the head...........This will fit perfect with that style.......



And this cute and lovely braclet...that goes so well with the necklaces that I bought just recently...also from HM...........


I looks like Jade stones......very pretty..and inexpensive...only 59 sek, thats like $8, 6 euros, £5,90..something like that.....


I found a lot of nice things........will show you more hair things I got...really practical...and pretty/cute.......its a must isntit.......

Do you have any purchases you want to share?
Whats your last thing to buy at all lately?

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment