Tuesday, June 26, 2012

My latest Makeuptutorial. Yellow green ocean sunset..details......

This is my latest makeup tutorial.......

Yellow and green ocean sunset.........

I love the colors......so pretty.........a summerish......makeuplook....



All of these wonderful colors from my favourite Ben Nye Palette.....









Products I used to acchive this look :

Eyes :

Eyeprimerpotion from Urban Decay in Clear
Milk Jumbo eye pencil from NYX
Pure Creation a Paint Pot from Mac
From my Ben nye palette
The yellow, light green, turqouise and blue (Cosmic Blue),Vanilla
Eyeliner Fludline Blacktrack from MAC
Mascara Million lashes from Loreal
Lashes (2/3rd-ones) from Urban Decay
Brow pencil in Stud from Mac
Black eyepencil from Estee Lauder (waterline)

Cheeks :

Studio tech foundation (as contour creme product)
Contouring palette from Sleek in Medium
Band of roses (or something like that..?) from Mac (duo blush/higlighter)
Naked pigment from Mac (as a higlighter on the cheeks)

Lips :

Lipbalm
Lip primer from urban Decay
Lip Pencil from Mac
Lipstick from Mac (I think it was Brave?)

I think that was about it..........

Hope you like it....please leve your comments......love to hear from you.......
I explained that in the desciption of the video...but I do it again......My eyes looks soooo red in the video..and they where...I have this horrible allergis/heyfever...wright now.....and this was a pretty bad day I guess.......so just bare with me.......looked better on the photos.......



Please check it out and comment and subscribe........

Also check out my other makeuptutorials on My channelgot lots of more colorful and non colorful makeuplooks.......for different occations.......


Lots of love

                                                 Mizz Made Up

No comments:

Post a Comment