Tuesday, July 3, 2012

My Mac counter




This is the Mac counter I use.........I love the girls working here...always so nice........





My plan for this visit was to select some new lashes.......or just stock up on old favourites......
for the trip......

Just love to go through their products......just love standing their in the middle of rows and rows of makeup.........surrounded by it.....






Love their lipstick rack.....so many different vareity and finishes.....and colors............love the quality......



Does your closet mac shop have nice staff??

For me that is one of the factors that could actually make me buy or not buy is just that...the service...if the staff are service minded.........and helpful....

I could actually skip a brand if the staff are very Not helpful.....

thats just me.......

enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment