Sunday, May 4, 2014

Foundation of the day Nars Sheer glow and Mac


I really looove this foundation from Nars there Sheer glow foundation...amazing full coverage..

I have as you can see one light and one really dark that I custome mix to get the exacr correct shade....evertime...cause I change color over the year......so this is the perfect tip and thing I do...

in most my foundations...also of course for my kit...I get the lightest (or most used lightest) and the darkest (or most used darkest) and mix them,...that way I can get every single shade in between...

The only thing I wuld say I am not to funud of wiht nars foundations...is that the screweing lid thing is a bit tricky sometimes and the packaging overall for being  a glas bottle and bad cork a bit awkvard to travel with....

But thats the only down side...

Also really looovng my pretty new but well used Sigma Flat kabuki brush....actually havent used any other brush since I got it ...and thats normally  a good sign that its a really good brush.....

Products :

Sigma Flat kabukibrush
Laura Mercier foundation primer
Nars Sheer glow foundation (2 shades)
Mac pro and conceal palette (medium dark and Dark)
Mac studio fix powder 
Mac fix +

and of course under that my day and eyecream

Lots of love

MizzmadeUp


No comments:

Post a Comment