Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Makeuplook of the day NAKED 2 Urban Decay








This was my makeuplook of the day..the same as last weeks for everyday...very simple....

The pop of color(very toned down though) is the lip...

using my riri collcetion lipstick Who´s that chick from Mac







this lovely lipstick leaves such a lovely sheen to the lips......



OPn the eyelid : 

one shadow...and that is...drumwroll.........

.......

......

.....

Half Baked from Urban Decay both in naked 1 and naked 2 palette.....

Must say never really liked it or used it on my self when I had the Naked 1 palette but in the Naked 2 I have really used it a lot so far....


and tehse lashes goes every well with this type of simpe look...cause even though they are pretty long they are now thick at all......pretty toned down for being me...


The nkaed palettes are alway perfect for everyday......;)...especially if you´re feelin a bit lazy like me latest weeks.....


Lots of Love

MizzMadeUp








No comments:

Post a Comment